Chocolate covered Strawberries with white chocolate drizzle … My lovely little soldiers in formation, are you ready for some love!!?
- Fresh ripe strawberries
- 100 grams dark chocolate – melted
- 50 gram white chocolate – melted
- Whole lot of love and Someone to share this with !!!!!! ❤
- Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler ( or in microwave)
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler ( or in microwave) – This one may be tricky, so have patience. white chocolate is more tricky to work with than dark.
- Wash and pat dry the ripe strawberries and keep ready
- Hold each strawberry by the head and dip it in the melted dark chocolate – keep aside on a tray
- Chill them in a fridge – so the chocolate sets – for about 30 odd mins
- Meanwhile pipe the melted white chocolate in a piping bag Or with a spoon (if you have skilled hands) drizzle it over the set chocolate covered strawberries
- Chill them again, if you wish ….or not !! Pop ’em right ….and savour the deliciousness !!! ❤